Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ2500 Digital Camera
If there was ever a point-and-shoot that could do anything, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ2500 Digital Camera comes close with an incredible mix of advanced photographic capabilities thanks to a 20.1MP 1-inch High Sensitivity MOS Sensor and outstanding video specs which include DCI 4K format video at a true 24.00 fps. Benefitting all of these functions is a versatile Leica DC Vario-Elmarit f/2.8-4.5 lens with a far-reaching 20x optical zoom. This optic uses numerous specialized elements to guarantee sharp images and offers an outstanding 24-480mm equivalent zoom range. On top of this, the camera features a DSLR-like body design that is very ergonomic, including manual control rings, a 0.74x 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder, and a 3.0-inch 1.04m-dot free-angle touchscreen LCD.
Interestingly for a normally stills-focused camera, the FZ2500 boasts incredible video features, most notably DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) recording at 24.00 fps in addition to more conventional UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) and Full HD options. This capable camera also offers Panasonic's CINELIKE D and CINELIKE V picture profiles for professional grading capabilities, and it can gain V-Log L through an optional upgrade. Along with this the camera has high bit rates of up to 200 Mbps using MP4 and MOV formats and it can output video over HDMI with a professional-quality 4:2:2 10-bit signal. Additionally, the FZ2500 has a built-in ND filter for selectable levels as well as no recording duration limit.
- 20.1MP 1-inch High Sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Leica DC Vario-Elmarit f/2.8-4.5 Lens
- 24-480mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 0.74x 2.36m-Dot OLED Live View EVF
- 3-inch 1.04m-Dot Free-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- DCI 4K Recording at 24.00 fps & 100 Mbps
- CINELIKE Profiles; 4:2:2 10-bit HDMI Out
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity; 4K PHOTO
- ISO 25600 and 12 fps Continuous Shooting
- Manual Control Ring & Built-In ND Filter